The 8MP ultrawide does a decent job correction distortion but occasionally hits off the wrong white balance and goes towards the green side of things. Colors were excellent for its price, taking full advantage of the Super AMOLED panel to provide inky blacks and vivid spectrums.
- I don’t usually wind up using the touch sensors on wireless earbuds because of their typical problems with discomfort, but these felt nice on my ears.
- Without that, the connection will not work correctly when you were developing your phone.
- On a positive note, I love the size of the Black Shark 4 Pro as it fits perfectly in one hand.
- Just about anything looks great on the display of the Black Shark 4 Pro, including photos, websites, movies, and of course games (that 144Hz refresh rate really helps games fly by with very little motion blur).
- There were just a few times when they caused me to go to the wrong tab.
- On the other hand, the maxed-out 12GB/256 GB option is going to cost you $679 or £569.
The Black Shark 4 Pro is empowered by Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 888 platform. As one of the flagship mobile chipset, Snapdragon™ 888 adopts an advanced 5nm EUV process and has a brand-new Cortex X1 large core architecture. In terms of graphics processing, the Snapdragon™ 888 packs a brand-new GPU – Adreno 660, which improves performance by 35% and reduces power consumption by 20% compared to the previous generation. As for storage, the Black Shark 4 pro is equipped with the LPDDR5+UFS3.1, which significantly increased the read and write speed. As one of the flagship mobile chipset, Snapdragon™ 888 adopts an advanced 5nm EUV process and has a brand-new Cortex X1 large core architecture. Black Shark 4 features dual-symmetrical stereo speakers download stock firmware, a high-power amplifier, and an oversized sound cavity for surprisingly-bold audio in games and movies.
The case is already thick enough, so the camera module doesn’t stick out too much. Despite being more powerful, the Oppo tech is only claimed to fill up its 4,000mAh battery in 20 minutes.
The score resulting from the matrix calculation reflects how good a device is in terms of sensor features. A higher score indicates that the device has more complete sensor features and is more flexible in use. To determine the quality of audio and sound, you can check the score we have calculated for this segmentation. Our matrix calculation is based on available features, such as the presence of a 3.5mm jack and stereo speaker support. If a device has these extra features, it will receive a higher score. Additionally, we may give extra points if the device collaborates with popular and trusted sound system makers, as this ensures a higher quality of sound.